In the sea of small business, the fish are hungry. Getting them to bite is easy with the right bait. Check out this new Borenstein infographic to learn more about the sea of digital inbound marketing, and a catch a few great tips on how to generate leads using digital strategies. For example:
- 67% of B2B companies surveyed earned new business through Facebook
- 61% of B2B companies converted leads using LinkedIn
- 63% of B2B companies used blogs to earn new business
- 53% used Twitter to connect and converse with potential clients
- 85% of respondents feel that blogs are useful, important or critical to earning new business.
This shows that inbound marketing (blogs, SEO, Social Media) far outweighs outbound marketing (direct mail, trade shows, telemarketing) when it comes to ROI on marketing dollars.
Organizations that rely predominantly on inbound marketing report a 62% lower cost per lead than organizations that focus solely on out-bound marketing.
Ready to bite? Give us a call at 703-385-8178 or visit our Contact Us page for more information on how the Borenstein Group team can help your business hook new leads through smarter digital marketing strategies.