- MailChimp is perhaps the most popular and most well-known email marketing software available. It offers many templates for you to easily create beautiful emails in no time. The platform also comes with comprehensive analytics where you can track the performance of your campaigns. You can use MailChimp on their mobile app, so you can design campaigns on the go when you’re away from your computer.
- HubSpot is another popular email marketing platform in the marketplace. You can use it to create drip campaigns, encouraging potential customers to make a purchase. In addition to building emails, you can also create landing pages using one of HubSpot’s templates. You may want to consider HubSpot’s email tool if you already have one of HubSpot’s other products, as they all work seamlessly together for more powerful marketing.
- Constant Contact has been in the marketplace for a long time. The platform comes with a simple drag-and-drop email editor for you to quickly create messages without needing any knowledge of coding. You can also select from one of its mobile-optimized email templates that look great on any device. Constant Contact includes robust reporting, so you can learn more about your audience.
- ActiveCampaign is another viable option for anyone starting out with email marketing. Its features include conditional content, where you can display different email content depending on the individual contact’s behavior. The platform also tracks what each of your contacts has done on your website. You can easily integrate ActiveCampaign with over 100 applications.
- Emma is an effective email marketing platform for small to medium businesses. Like other email marketing software, Emma comes with a drag-and-drop email editor as well as a traditional HTML editor. Emma also features A/B testing, where you can compare different components of your email to see which option performs better. The platform includes an easy landing page builder that does not require coding experience to use.
With these email marketing platforms in mind, there are a number of key features to look for when selecting your preferred software. One important tool is A/B testing. This allows you to compare two different options to see which performs better with your audience. For instance, you could send two subject lines to a small segment of your list. Then, the winning subject line could be sent out to the remainder of your contacts.
Another key feature for email marketing platforms is a visual drag-and-drop email editor or email templates. These tools allow you to easily create beautiful emails that work great on any mobile or desktop device. The best part is you can build these messages without needing to have any prior knowledge of HTML coding.
Aside of course from price considerations, a final feature to consider when browsing different platforms is the software’s email analytics and reporting capabilities. Your email marketing system should include standard reporting such as open rates, click-through rates and unsubscribe rates. More advanced reporting may let you know the location of your audience members as well as the device they used to read your message.
If you are considering email marketing or selecting an email marketing provider, look no further than the Borenstein Group, a Top DC marketing agency. We can help you with all of your email marketing needs, so you can improve your ROI in no time.